Monday, March 8, 2010

The Real Samir Attalah

I have been privileged enough to get to know Samir Attalah and I have learned a great deal about him. Not only is Samir a very successful business man but he is a great man and has a wonderful family.

Samir Attalah grew up in poverty in Egypt but because of his vision for creating an amazing life for his family, he fought the odds and struggled to accomplish his dreams. Having gone through those struggles, Samir has gained a great insight into what it takes to be successful. This knowledge he is more than willing to share to those that are willing to hear it.

Samir Attalah
is also a man of great integrity and moral character. He has a very strong faith and cares a lot about those that he works with. He has shared with me how he cares most for those that are at the beginning of there journey to a life of success because he knows what it means to struggle and he wants everyone that he comes in contact with to succeed.

I can't speak highly enough about Samir as he has changed my life and taught me so much. I strongly believe in the idea of finding people that have the life that you want then get around them as much as you can as the people that you associate with is what you will become.

19 comments:

  1. Right on man!! Samir Attalah is an amazing man and has changed my life. I've known Samir for years and I am thankful for every moment of them.

    http://freemandan.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samir Attalah is my coach. He has helped and continue to help me in achieving great personal growth. Check out the Official Samir Attalah web site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samir Attalah and his family are amazing and fun people it vrings joy and comfort to my life being around this great family and makes me look forward to some day having my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samir and Theresa are great people theyve help me overcome many challenging situations in my life if it werent for them i can say I would have committed suicide I hated my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Attalah family for helping my wife and I make million off this incredible business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freedom! Samir it was a great day golfing with you I gotta say you are an incredible leader thanks for all the great advice you gave me today you are helping me become a better husband and father

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samir you are awesome buddy its sad how many criticize those who do something great with their life you are an incredible husband and father.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samir has been an incredible blessing to my family. Thank you for getting my daughter a beetle that shes always wanted. its great that you are able to be a blessing to those around you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samir is an incredible guy this guy will give you hope belief and help you become who God has made you to be. Thanks for all your help Samir.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samir is an awesome guy thanks for helping me get out of debt and get my life straighten out Samir I owe you big time buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samir is a great guy everytime I walk into his house I scents a great feeling of freedom and peace of mind that there is more to life than just a job and a paycheck. Thanks Samir

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for everything you an your wife have done for me Samir you guys have been great leaders and role models for me. Couldnt ask for anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a great plan samir you definetly are the best and have a big heart for people.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Samir you are a great role model buddy thanks for being my mentor and being there for me when you dont have to.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Samir thanks for being a fighter warrior and great leader you are an awesome role model its no wonder why you have been blessed thanks for all the support youve given me and the rest of your team. All of you reading this should meet this man he will change your life and hopefully your recognize just how fortunate you are to live in America.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Attalah SupporterSeptember 14, 2010

    Thank you Attalah family for all you've done and all that you've helped me achieve. To all the haters go spend your time writing negative somewhere else cause any of you who criticize this amazing couple are just overloaded of shit and know that you would love to have their lifestyle but your jus weenies to do whatever it takes. Stay strong Attalah Family. God Bless Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Samir you have helped me more than anyone in my life. Thanks for always taking the high road, and trying to do things right. It always produces great results in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Said that people who do nothing but watch TV, surf the net, and yell at their kids are always so critical of people who do something in their life, and make a positive difference. Keep ut the good work Samir!

    ReplyDelete